Monday, November 20, 2006

yaye man! finally got a blog after my old one died last year. haha. gonna talk loads about my hols man. oh yes, guess what? i just accepted christ on sunday!but it's great :D haha. i guess this is the upteenth time i've said it but it's just so cool x) haha. man, this is gonna be so fun! thanks a truckload to sing ai jiejie, ahaha she's my cousin who brought me to church. oh and all her frens who are so caring and passionate like her. ahahaha. hope they're reading this. gonna have cell group meeting this sat. cant wait. i love the people around me man. thank you very much to my cousins, sing ai jiejie n ruiwen jiejie. gotta know them better than before after spending my first week of hols at their place. ahahas. they are both so fun to be with :) they really cared for me. especially when i was down with food poisoning after coming back from seminar.yup, n i gotta know many people. went rollerblading and rockclimbing man. ahahas. i love cherie jiejie, she taught me rollerblading n rockclimbing. haha. she was so encouraging :) yaye! n she's gonna be the one guiding me. yes, n there's qinglin who was encouraging me when i was stuck on the rockwall. ahahas. she was the one told me on which rock to hold onto n though i could not reach some of them, she would help me think of other ways to get up. she was continually telling me to jia you n that really gave me a lot of motivation. showers of thanks to tammie n abby heng too. she was guiding throughout the whole thing man, after meeting them coincidentally on my first day at church. i am so blessed with so many people around me who are always there for me. i really love all of them loads. thank u very much everyone! i know this is just my very first step to my new life, n i'm really looking forward to more exciting things coming up:D

No comments: